The Johanson House stands across the street from the EHF Main Office. It was built in the late 1800’s by the Williams family. Later occupants were the Beach family and the Johansons. Exhibits in the Johanson house include a display of wedding gowns from various eras and the George Partridge display. Mr. Partridge, the owner of one of the original brickworks in Evansville, was a prominent member of the community.