MilitaryHouseThe former Dean Elmer house; built in 1909. This house is used for military memorabilia and serves as offices and meeting room for West Douglas County Legion Post & Auxiliary Post 188 and Pioneer Heritage Conservation Trust.

The adjacent large garage houses replicas of pioneer churches in Evansville, the Great Northern Railroad depot and other railroad buildings from the past.